Oil Trading (Local and International)
Menj OIL Limited is active in the purchase, shipping and marketing of refined petroleum products such as Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) and Premium Motor Spirit (PMS). The Company imports petroleum products from international traders using its own vessels. Ownership of vessels enables Menj Oil reduce ship chartering costs and demurrage.
Menj Oil stores petroleum products in its tank farm complex for its Retail and Marketing division and for other petroleum marketers. The Company’s tank farm complex is located at Ijegun, Satellite Town and consist of 4 tanks with a total storage capacity of over 66,000 Metric Tonnes. Currently, our jetty is capable of berthing 2 vessels simultaneously and 4 vessels when double banked.
Distribution and Haulage
This is the final leg (i.e. "last mile" to the customer) in Menj Oil's value chain and a key customer of the Company's Supply and Trading business. The Company currently operates 7 retail outlets. Expansion is well to increase the number of retail outlets to 20 over the next 3 years.
Our Value Proposition
To become the choice petroleum products importation, storage and distribution Company in Nigeria, offering best products, best services and best quality to its customers.
* To create value for owners of the company through expansion of current businesses thereby increasing its competitive advantage.
* Increase shareholders’ wealth through projected returns (Net Present Value – “NPV”) from the project.
• Create employment and steady income opportunities for the unemployed youths in the country.
• Increase local participation in the Oil and Gas sector.
• Source of revenue for government through taxes.
• Increase healthy competition in the Oil and Gas industry.